TALENTS PLUS CONSEILS
Cabinet international de recrutement
Recherche pour le compte d’une ONG au Mali.
MONITORING, EVALUATION AND LEARNING OFFICER
Supervisor Title: Country Manager
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer (MELO) reports directly to the Country Manager (CM). The incumbent receives technical advice and supervision from the Regional MELO. The MELO collaborates with the staff, not only at the country office level, but also within the broader region and across the organization, globally. The primary roles and responsibilities of the MELO are to
- manage and implement the NGO’S country-level monitoring, evaluation and Learning plan, within the NGO’s global Monitoring and Evaluation (ME) framework and specific to country strategies, needs and contexts;
- coordinate and implement the monitoring of program activities, participants, and outcomes and support the development of program reports;
- support program planning at the country level by conducting appropriate assessments and through the provision of technical assistance;
- support program evaluations; and, help the country office utilize the findings in their planning and decision-making;
- The MELO leads the ME system across the country and plays an active part in the global NGO Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) community by contributing to the organization’s understanding of its program approaches and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, development or related discipline.
- Training in Monitoring and Evaluation such as university courses, workshops, certificates.
- 3 years of practical experience developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation frameworks (developing logic frameworks, outcomes, indicators, targets and data collection plans).
- 1 year of practical experience working with social programs.
- 3 years leading and conducting data collection, both qualitative (focus groups, interviews, observations) and quantitative (surveys, statistics review).
- Experience conducting rudimentary analysis for quantitative data (descriptive analysis) and qualitative data (identifying key themes and sub-themes).
- Experience managing data sets (coordinating data entry, ensuring data quality, managing data confidential storage).
COMPETENCIES / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Advanced interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to think and plan strategically and to identify trends.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work appropriately with a variety of populations and stakeholders, including children, youth, parents, teachers and school administrators, government, and other partners.
- Proven written communication and presentation skills, presenting evaluation findings through a variety of mediums— data visuals (graphs), reports and presentations
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (An Asset)
- Ability to work appropriately with a variety of populations and stakeholders, including children, youth, parents, teachers and school administrators, government, and other partners
- Experience designing and leading evaluation or research studies
- Experience conducting data collection with children
- Expertise and experience in training and capacity-building (e.g. developing and delivering workshops, mentoring and supporting colleagues, etc.)
- Expertise and experience in designing data collection tools both qualitative and quantitative
- Experience identifying program implications and recommendations from data findings
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation processes for NGO programs
- French is also required in french speaking countries.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language(s).
Les documents à fournir:
- Le CV detaillé
- La lettre de motivation
- Copie certifié de tous les diplômes et attestations
Dépôt des dossiers
Les candidats intéressés par le présent avis de recrutement sont priés de déposer leur dossier de candidature au :
- Secrétariat du Cabinet sis à l’ACI 2000 Rue 311 porte 349 vers le monument la bougie ou
- Adresse email : Email caché
Date limite de dépôt : 8 août 2016
N.B : Seules les candidats présélectionnés seront appelés.
Pour toute information complémentaire appelez : (+223) 20-72-52-54/20-22-36-71